The Baby Anne manikin was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- Affordability allows increased hands-on practice
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Practical because it is inexpensive and easy to maintain
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up
Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
Includes: 1 Baby Anne (Dark Skin), Soft Pack, 6 Airways, 10 Foreign Body Practice Objects, and Directions for Use.