- ECG waveforms VF, VT-HI, VT-LO, VF/artifact, Sinus/artifact, SVT, NSR, ASYS.
- Convert simulate cardioversion by activating convert* feature.
- Defib discharge – indicator illuminates for two seconds when simulator is shocked by a defib set to 50J, or more.
- Connectors PADS only.
- Battery powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery. Low battery indicator illuminates when battery needs to be replaced. Battery saver feature powers off simulator automatically when not in use. Battery life is approximately 25 hours.
- Three year warranty covers material and workmanship.
Convert automatically from a running rhythm to a waiting rhythm when simulator is shocked by a defib set to 50J, or more.
- Press the convert key to engage. The indicator of the running rhythm will pulse brighter.
- Press the key of the rhythm you wish to activate after the defib discharge. This is the waiting rhythm. The indicator of the waiting rhythm will flash on and off.
- Shock simulator with defib set to 50J or more. The waiting rhythm becomes the new running rhythm.
- To cancel the convert operation before a shock is delivered, press the convert key again, or press the key of the running rhythm. The convert operation cancels automatically after two minutes if a shock is not delivered.